• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Top Parsing Raid Geared Ranger 265 AA's VT geared (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangaz

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quitting EQ and selling this premium account, here are some highlights...

Bow of Flames / Bow of Storms / Every Bane Bow / Primal Sleepers Tomb Avatar Bow

2 Aten RA pieces from VT linked below.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=13340

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=20298

Every slot is high end raid dropped, over 7,400 hp raid buffed

250+ AA's

2026 attack raid buffed, easily top parses and out dps groups

Every good ranger clicky including the self haste sky clicky cloak. 5 + insta clickies including Cloak of Thorns and Shield of the Eighth

Too many extras to list...

PM me with serious offers and inquires only please.

I am the original owner of the account and am available for any form of contact.

Last edited:
what a rad ranger, - new owner will have to downgrade the gear some for a bit for any hope of being anon, LOL - all the namechanges in the world won't save this one ;)

free bump though while i think about an offer...

Given the description... almost obvious which character this is. I'm not sure if Daybreak has a precedent for very obvious account sales, but if this is legit and not a troll, may want to narrow down the information so it is not so readily identifiable.

Given the description... almost obvious which character this is. I'm not sure if Daybreak has a precedent for very obvious account sales, but if this is legit and not a troll, may want to narrow down the information so it is not so readily identifiable.

they don't really care i don't think... i'd worry more about salty guildmates. i've had that problem in the past with chars i've bought to resell. ranger mains are very few and far between at this level.

Trish, thanks for the advice, I took it...

I don't believe there is any guild drama, most of my guild already knows about this and that i'm quitting. Simply put after a year of EQ on this server I can no longer commit the amount of time to the game anymore, and I don't want to play eq as a casual. May as well let someone enjoy this mega ranger and carry on it's legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back