• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS The Broken Mirror Expansion Standard Edition! $18.50 or 3 Krono. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTS The Broken Mirror Expansion Standard Edition! $15 or 2 Krono.

Bought 3. Took 5 min and I had them! Thanks again! =)

bump, 20 in stock!

Last edited:

Picked up a couple codes. Friendly & fast.

Thanks!

Just got (2) codes. Fast response would definitly do business again

I have to say I was pretty skeptical.. bought 4. Claimed all 4 - they all worked. I sent a PM to see if any left - got a response within 10 minutes. Really fast service.

typicaldbg: Please resolve your transaction with Divinetouch. If you can't deliver, refund ASAP.

well one can hope he is just having issues getting larger supply . but he raised his prices other day and if others paying more he probably skipping your order to fill others which is kinda of shitty he should at least let you know his plan and if your going to have a longer wait time not duck your phone calls or emails. i mean not hard to say hey bud i have 4 now but ill have more this day or whatever .

he sent me a mail here at redguides with codes i checked all of them multiple times not one has worked. i replied and said they do not work his reply was "interesting" though he has my email and he has my home phone number has not called me or mailed / given any reason to as why they dont work . i had mailed him prior if he did not have all of ordered keys id take what he had at the time and could wait for rest. so i feel i have kind of given him a lot of chances to give any explaining or to give codes or payment back

He is banned permanently, after speaking with Red I fully support the ban. What typicaldbg did was unacceptable, Red does not want it posted publicly for fear of others re-using that "issue". If you need further clarification PM Redbot and if he has a second I am sure he will fill you in as he was kind enough to do for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back