• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Silver Accounts lvl 95s (some HoT raid gear) for Krono/Plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Level
Race
vah shir
Class
beastlord
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 must be verified
I used to have a box army. Now I have a wife and kid army =) Anyway, here's each of my accounts I'm selling for in-game currency (either Krono or Plat). I've decided to just focus on my main account while I play other games, in addition to EQ live, so the in-game currency would go towards gearing my 3 'main' toons on the account! (I'd also take TBL/ToV gear in exchange). None of the accounts are currently enrolled in Daybreak All-Access, but once you do, you can auto grant the AAs. I've been on a long hiatus from the game, so the AA counts aren't extraordinary. Again, the big deal here is that they're silver accounts, and I've been told that they're coveted these days.

1. 95 BST (8 char slots, all filled with 50-85 toons that are geared) - has 1k aa and I haven't auto-granted yet. Has a few mounts, a few illusions, Rk. II spells, a HoT raid Mainhand, and full T4 VoA group gear. J5 merc, etc.
2. 95 NEC - Epic 2.0, full t4 VoA group gear. J5 merc. Mounts/illusions. Most Rk.II spells for lvl. Again, few thousand AAs but the auto-grant will probably over-ride many of the ones I've spent.
3. 95 Rog - Gear's nothing special, but it's a silver account.
---
The Nec and Rog I'd let go for 3 Krono/ea (or 9mill in-game plat)
The BST depends - if you want him with his raid MH, 4 krono. If you don't care, and I keep it, 3 krono. (12/9mill in-game plat).

Let me know if you're interested, and we can work something out!

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds
All accounts still for sale!
Krono, plat or services.
New prices (in KR, or plat equiv @ 2.9m:1Kr):
Rogue 1kr
Necro 2kr (has epic 2.0 fergadsakes)
Bst 3kr
Super good deals for you MQ boxers that need char slots (or some sweet box toons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back