• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) WTS Several 120 Max AA Characters + 115 Characters (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Level
Race
Several
Class
Several
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Prefer Verified
125 SK Max AAs $225
125 Ber Max AAs $225
125 Rogue Max AAs $225
125 Bard Max AAs $225
125 Pally Max AAs $225

125 Bst NO LS AAs $175
125 Mage NO LS AAs $175
125 Bard NO LS AAs $175
125 Cleric NO LS AAs $175

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once info sent.
Last edited:
I currently have.

120 Berserker Max AAs ROS/TOV T1 Gear $175
120 Monk Max AAs ROS/TOV T1 Gear $175
120 Beastlord Max AAs ROS/TOV T1 Gear $175
120 Cleric Max AAs ROS/TOV T1 Gear $175
120 Rogue Max AAs ROS/TOV T1 Gear $175

I also have a few 120s with max AAs up to 115 for $150
Berserker, Cleric, Rogue, Beastlord
Give you 200 for the berserker

Yeah np, Id rather keep my privacy than have to give up some data for a 350 dollar toon but thanks.
I mean, I think it protects the buyer and seller personally.

Comments like this are why people have trust issues.

Not saying you'd scam someone, but it certainly makes people think twice before scamming when they're verified.

William12 is one of the best and I stand with his judgement of only wanting verified buyers.

I mean, I think it protects the buyer and seller personally.

Comments like this are why people have trust issues.

Not saying you'd scam someone, but it certainly makes people think twice before scamming when they're verified.

William12 is one of the best and I stand with his judgement of only wanting verified buyers.
Thats all good and well he wants verified buyers. Ive been using paypal friends and family for years no issues. I think its more about getting peoples data have you read the terms?

Thats all good and well he wants verified buyers. Ive been using paypal friends and family for years no issues. I think its more about getting peoples data have you read the terms?
I dont get your data though. The admin on this site does.

Getting peoples data is lol. You got a cell phone? They sell your data to anyone willing to buy it. Got facebook? Google ? If you got any bill in your name someone can find out anything they want on you or me.

Verified is a level of protection that's it. If you get verified and scam someone people know who you are and can avoid doing business with you in the future on this site or others.

To be honest this wouldn't even be discussed right now had someone not stuck there nose in the conversation to promote verifying people. I had already moved on, you said you wanted verified and I said i wasnt willing to give up my data for a 350 dollar toon then this dude named FriedFryz had to put his 2 cents in for some odd reason ? Ill leave it with this and use a Ben Franklin quote with a small adendum. "Those who would give up essential liberty," or privacy" to purchase a little temporary safety, "or a gaming character" deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin . So like I said Friends and Family paypal Ive used for years never a issue with being scammed the websites moderators and creators want the data so yes they want you to verify people they want that data. So with that being said I think we all know where we stand and we can move on.

To be honest this wouldn't even be discussed right now had someone not stuck there nose in the conversation to promote verifying people. I had already moved on, you said you wanted verified and I said i wasnt willing to give up my data for a 350 dollar toon then this dude named FriedFryz had to put his 2 cents in for some odd reason ? Ill leave it with this and use a Ben Franklin quote with a small adendum. "Those who would give up essential liberty," or privacy" to purchase a little temporary safety, "or a gaming character" deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin . So like I said Friends and Family paypal Ive used for years never a issue with being scammed the websites moderators and creators want the data so yes they want you to verify people they want that data. So with that being said I think we all know where we stand and we can move on.

Kind of apples to oranges with the Ben Franklin quote :) He lived in a much simpler time and could not foresee what the world would be like in 2022. Like I said before the data excuse is lame. You're using a computer or phone to post here. Your data is already out there. Either way I agree we can move on GL to you.

The Franklin quote has lost its context over the years, but I appreciate its modern usage and the desire for privacy, which is increasingly difficult to achieve.

At a detriment to our user's safety, we allow completely anonymous accounts on this site. Unfortunately this is a great benefit to repeat scammers, and any user's decision to not deal with anonymous accounts is completely justified.

Sorry for the further derail william.

I want a 115 bard with some AA like 500- 1000 that on bristlebane or can be transferred
How much extra for epic weapons?
Let me know how much these options would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back