• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Seperate Level 50s - Enchanter/Cleric/Mage/Druid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqdbz1

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Level
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Hello

Selling the following seperate accounts on the Coirnav TLP server:

50 Enchanter - $275
- Max defense skills, most if not all needed spells up to lvl50, full loam armor, random jewelry
- This character will destroy group content, has high AC to take hits while charming, has 2x Bottle of the Adventure 2 potions (25% bonus experience for four hours when using one) to help level through kunark. a few 8-10 slot weight reduction bags
- 2290+ mana, 1600+ hp, 210+ac, 165+int, 155+agi unbuffed
- Focus Effects: Enhancement Haste 2, Spell Haste 2, Extended Range 2

50 Cleric - $355

- Full withered armor, (that the character can wear) misc. hate armor, guise of the deceiver, random jewelry. most; if not all spells needed up to lvl50, has 5x Bottle of the Adventure 2 potions, (25% bonus xp for four hours when using one) to help level through kunark, one of the best classes to group with, and a must have for raids. a few 8-10 slot weight reduction bags, has lord gimblox ring for epic, max defense skills, average offense and high casting skills for nuking
- 2480+ mana, 1850+ hp, 180+ wis
- Focus Effects: Spell Haste 2, Improved Healing 3, Enhancement Haste 2

50 Magician - $250

- Has max experience into lvl50, completely ready for kunark, guise of the deceiver, 1000 DayBreakCash, Full loam armor, random jewelry. has most if not all needed spells up to lvl50, play time remaining 48+days, has focus items for pets used with spells below lvl50, a few 8-10 slot weight reduction bags, few non-raid epic pieces picked up
- 2450+ mana, 1650+ hp, 180+ int
- Focus Effects: Spell Haste 2, Enhancement Haste 2, Extended Range 2

50 Druid - $355
- Has nearly full withered armor, guise of the deceiver, most if not all needed spells up to lvl50, master at tracking, has 5x Bottle of the Adventure 2,(25% bonus xp for four hours when using one) potions to help level through kunark, great class to power level with, to track/solo with and to group with. few 8-10 slot weight reduction bags, max defense skills, high evoc/conjuration, nearly max xp into 50
- 2290+ mana, 175+ wis
- Focus Effects: Enhancement Haste 2, Spell Haste 2, Reagent Conservation 3, Affliction Haste 2

All accounts have 17+ days of playtime left remaining(will update this number each day), all accounts will include a krono, and all accounts will include 500 platinum.

After purchasing these accounts you will be provided with the original email account along with the EQ account.

These accounts were created with krono, no CCs have been used, and no SQA has been set. Clean.

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refund, account is yours once it's purchased
Last edited:
I've sold over 12 accounts through this website, my sell history can be tracked through previous posts. Unfortunately feedback was not left on my profile for every one of the sells, and I have not asked :)

also positive feedback on playerauctions with the same name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back