• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) WTS Raid-gear, augged, epic 2.0, NoS cloak etc. top-tier lvl 120 monk (1 Viewer)

Reach Gaming

Reaching for Greatness
Rating - 99.7%
386   1   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Monk
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 None.
I am selling a top-tier Live server monk; it can be transferred to any Live server, or Firiona, Zek, etc.

He is lvl 120, max AA, and FULL 20/20 slots of T2 NoS top of the line raid gear. He has a full set of great augmentations, and he has his NoS cloak done, including evolves all the way up to Raid level (just needs credit for 1 raid to evolve further).

Epic 1.5 is complete, epic 2.0, and full Rank 3 NoS spells as well as all of the Raid ornamentations. He has a ton of progression including all the relevant Paragons from EoK - NoS and all the rewards that come with it. Hunter of NoS, NoS paragon, Challenger of NoS are all complete. Scavenger of NoS is also complete.

He has top-of-the line quested, no-drop clickies from NoS and a ton of useful clickies and goodies. I am working on his Artisan's Prize as well, he has full 40+ slot bags, all spells, DoN progression for bonus HP, MPG progression for resists, and more. NoS Collector is complete, Hunter, Challenger...this monk is a beast, and is ready to jump into raids and dominate.

I am asking $1000; feel free to reach out for more information!

- Reach

Refund Policy
🛎️ Ask me.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back