• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Project 1999 Blue PLATINUNM (PP) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p99blueplat

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PLAT STILL FOR SALE - Have had 2 happy customers so far!

ALL PLAT PURCHASES SUB-200k WILL BE $1.50/k. PURCHASES OVER 200k WILL BE $1.25/k

Hello there,

I have just liquidated all my items and accounts into plat and am now selling it off as I am quitting the game until Velious release, and I have some medical bills I need to take care of. If you are interested, I have about a million+ plat I need to get rid of. Let me know how much you are looking for.

I will be on here often until it is all gone or you can email me at "[email protected]".

I also have AIM, gmail chat, facebook, phone, etc. if we need to chat to work out a deal.

Thank you!

Last edited:
PM'd everyone. Got plenty still for sale! I have asked both people to post feedback but I don't know what the hold up is. We can work any transactions out in a way that makes you comfortable though. Just talk to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back