• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Powerleveling 1-25 on Mangler ($40 for a Level 25 Character of your choosing!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Selling AE Powerleveling from 1-25 on Mangler. Doing this daily, starting around 9am EDT until about 5pm EDT depending on the day / demand (1-25 does not take the 8 hours, these are just my typical PL'ing hours).

Getting a level 25 character is the perfect opportunity for you to skip the awful beginning levels and get right into grouping! And if after 8 levels of grouping you decide you want to get PL'ed to raiding level, there are many great PL services here that I can recommend to get you to 50!

The rates are as follow:
Level 1-20 - 3kr ($30)
Level 1-25 - 4kr ($40)

Shoot me a message for anything in between and we can work something out. Have the ability to login to an account provided by you (with All Day Access) or you can login and AFK (may need to move for camps). Payment due through PayPal friends & family or in-game with krono.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full/Partial refunds available if service is not completed
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back