• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS plat (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Selling out platinum pieces on P99 blue, ready to call it quits and move on..

May perhaps just have an item left for sale you may be interested in, PM me here.

$2 per 1k - I have about 20k in stock at the moment.

Thanks,
Happy Hunting

Last edited:
Yes; thank you for your purchase!

Still plenty of plat in stock ready to go!

Accepting verified paypal or western union.

Also have some high end items left I would consider selling for $ also!

PM me or AIM message me (Malaek90)

Please edit your post to reflect your stock etc.... rather than bumping it repeatedly. There is a limit to bumping your own thread which is displayed at the top;

Next bump: 7 days
Applies to: everyoneishappy

He's selling plat he stole, I purchased his account, and it got banned for stealing from another, don't buy this, they are tracking every thing and banning left and right. - I have logs for any moderators.

He's selling plat he stole, I purchased his account, and it got banned for stealing from another, don't buy this, they are tracking every thing and banning left and right. - I have logs for any moderators.

Please do provide some proof. Not a big fan of accusations based off assumptions, especially when there is a handful of positive feedback.

Derubael feels otherwise on your word of "legitimate," also, closing out and ignoring AIM after selling me stolen goods doesn't look "Honest"

Attachments

• whats this2.jpg
    whats this2.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 60
  • banned.jpg
    banned.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 26
Funny thing is, I just noticed you have something in your feedback dealing with banned accounts.. Everything I've sold from items, plat, to the account itself was 100% legitimate and rightfully mine to begin with. I rest my case.

Mine was a simple mishap with someone I sold to dealing with platlord on the ban wave, yours however, Derubael played a game of seek and destroy. Where'd that other 200k go you had for sale prior to logging in today? Check your accounts? Deru banned 11 accounts now due to this issue you caused with TMO.. Karma.

I was the first to buy from everyoneishappy. As yet my disposable buffer account I used to buy 25k has not yet been banned. If the accusations are true, if he was cautious, he could have possibly also used a disposable buffer account to sell the stuff from. I take no position on accusations, just offering testimony from a plat/item buyers safety standpoint.

http://www.redguides.com/forums/sho...everyoneishappy-quot-aka-quot-EQP99Goods-quot

The findings are in the thread above. User everyoneishappy was using multiple accounts here and just happened to be selling a Donal's BP as the account was accused to have stolen before being banned. He was also trying to unload and get out of P99 asap, after trying to buy up everything only a couple weeks ago. Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back