• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Plat on all servers / Tier3 / 4 Gear on FV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodsforsale

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All servers:
Plat - Have millions available
Krono's - We can make a deal i have a ton looking to sell 10+ at a time.

FV Server:

Silvershade (tier3) Full sets all classes
Dreadweave (tier4) Full sets all classes
Shadowstones tier3 currency
Dreadstones tier4 currency
Medals of Honor Cotf currency

Last edited:
Just wanted to lay to rest any hesitations people may have pursuing this offer. The seller is patient, considerate, and professional in service, and I would recommend this seller to anyone else considering this offer.

Just wanted to lay to rest any hesitations people may have pursuing this offer. The seller is patient, considerate, and professional in service, and I would recommend this seller to anyone else considering this offer.

Where have you bought from this member before? He just joined Redguides in the last day.

If that's the case, then perhaps you two should give each other some feedback. That's why we have the Rate Transaction button. So others will know you've been a good seller or buyer. And it's also good practice that someone at least make a post in your thread when they buy something from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back