• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS PL on Lockjaw (only) $ or Krono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi all,

I'm offering PL service on Lockjaw only - I'm offering power-leveling for either cash (via Paypal) or kronos (value of 9 dollars per). So if you want some PL and have cash / kronos to spare I'm a good choice.

I'm happy to create an account for someone and sell it to them, if they provide the krono to start the account.I do sometimes do PL with the PLee playing the character (at slightly higher prices) as it can take too long(except 33-44) as I do that with the person AFK.

I'm an individual in a first world country, and just looking to help people out and gain some spare cash. Not sure how much PL is needed, but I'll start work the same day if I'm not already working with a client.

I use a druid / cleric / bard combo for low leveling and a pet class for higher leveling (40+). I don't use MQ or any other program (just EQ client) for leveling, so there won't be any question of bans coming for 3rd party program usage. Unless otherwise stated, your character will be generally individually PLed, with a max of 3 toons in a group (on rare occasions) - you will be informed if I do bigger groups and offered a discount in line with group exp bonus.

Will do deals for people if they have a lot of work. Top deals are below!

1-20 (40 dollars) - 34 with pots
1-25 (60 dollars) - 50 with pots
1-30 (80 dollars) - 63 with pots
1-33 (95 dollars) - 70 with pots
33-44 (90 dollars) - 75 with pots
1-46 (190 dollars) - 160 with pots

PM me with any questions or offers. Can also post here any questions.

Discounts available for people who provide exp pots.

Last edited:
Currently have a SK at 45 - still playing though. Taking bids.

Anyone that wants a character leveled let me know and we can work out a price.

Last edited:
Will be closed I think once kunark comes out, unless there are some great offers. Need to level my characters a bit.

Last edited:
Starting PLs again next week.
All wholesome no 3rd party PL - it's the free range egg account !
Will adjust prices - as 1-50 is a bit easier now - on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back