• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Phinigel Accounts (Wizard/Necro) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
377   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar, High Elf
Class
Shadowknight, Wizard, Necromancer
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Looking to sell some old Phinigel accounts, have not played since PoP. Accounts are not active and will need a krono to activate. Please PM me if interested. SK is sold, still have the wiz and necro.

65 Iksar Shadowknight, 346 AA's, full PoTime gear. Cudgel of Venomous Hatred, Shield of Strife, Xephyrus Wand of Flowing Wind, Pauldrons of Devastation, Heavy Yttrium Chestplate, Fiery Crystal Guard, Cord of Temporal Weavings, Grimror's Greaves of The Plagues, Grimror's Boots of the Plagues, Black Basalt Band, Ring of Force, Earthen Bracer of Fortitute, Smooth Onyx Torque, Mask of the Insightful, Grimror's Helm, Grimor's Bracer, Earring of Splendor, Brinelord's Earring, Gauntlet's of Disruption. - SOLD -

65 Iksar Necromancer - Has Epic, Yttrium Studded Veil, Shaderock Robe, full set of gear around 300 AA.

65 High Elf Wizard - Fully geared Luclin / PoP gear ~300 aa's

Thanks for looking.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after delivery
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back