• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Plat Project 1999 (Green) WTS P99 Plat on Blue and Green $3 per 1k $27 per 10k $120 per 50k (1 Viewer)

BuySellTrade

𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝔻𝔼𝔸𝕃𝕊
BANNED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Scam and Fraud
Cost per amount
💰 $3 per 1k
Buyer Requirements
📌 Friendly and easy

I can provide p99 green and blue plat @ $3 per 1k - $27 per 10k - $120 per 50k - $200 per 100k

Other amounts can be discussed case by case. High value items, pre nerf items, spells, etc can also be provided. Please provide your server, list of items and time frame you need them and ill respond swiftly with cost of each item that im able to provide.

I do not respond to messages asking me things like "how much plat total do i have on X server" or "explain the method you use to get me my plat safely"
If youre a paying customer who is making a purchase Im always happy to explain in detail exactly how you will receive your order safely, and you have the choice between 2 new different options regarding this tested many times without issue. Sharing this openly gives my competition free leg work and weeks of testing and loss I invested as well as p99 staff being very well known to prowl this forum looking for low hanging fruit.

Krono, Cashapp , and Cryptocurrency are my only accepted payment methods currently. I am unsure when or if I will accept paypal anymore due to the headache a small minority of scammers have caused. If you are not willing or able to use the payment methods I have listed then there is no point in messaging me or attempting to do business.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once delivered
Last edited:
Under Investigation
Sorry to anyone who hasnt been able to make a deal with me lately happen. Ive not been very active lately due to rl obligations so I kind of just get on and whoever has been on the top of my inbox, or recently online has taken priority but i have more free time again and will be able to check and respond multiple times throughout the day.

Please guys, please leave me a lil feedback after our trades unless youre uncomfortable doing it for opsec reasons because hardly anyone does and it means a lot =(

My inbox is cleared so if you had a previous deal we were working on, or on final stages but didnt close it or if we had a private deal for a discount on a bulk item/plat order ill honor the price i quoted you still just shoot me a message reminding me the details and ill respond same day.

I am no longer accepting paypal also, please dont ask for a special acception or feel the need to convince me how honest you are and would never charge back, or how friends and family is 100% safe because ive been down all these roads and theyve all at one point resulted in a loss of some kind of my time and money. If you are US/UK cashapp takes literally 2 minutes to setup and is square.com's p2p app and offers much better seller protection for me by making it not impossible but more difficult to scam a chargeback or use hacked stolen accounts to pay me.

I also accept crypto ( btc, eth, ltc, monero, doge, whatever ) If youre in canada im sorry but always open to suggestions on any platform besides anything paypal owned.

Very fast and pays close attention to detail. Thanks sir!

I appreciate the complement and you're not wrong =D Unfortunately though you left this on the wrong thread because we havent done any deals =P If you ever have any 99 needs though lmk

I can provide p99 green and blue plat @ $3 per 1k - $27 per 10k - $120 per 50k - $200 per 100k

Other amounts can be discussed case by case. High value items, pre nerf items, spells, etc can also be provided. Please provide your server, list of items and time frame you need them and ill respond swiftly with cost of each item that im able to provide.

I do not respond to messages asking me things like "how much plat total do i have on X server" or "explain the method you use to get me my plat safely"
If youre a paying customer who is making a purchase Im always happy to explain in detail exactly how you will receive your order safely, and you have the choice between 2 new different options regarding this tested many times without issue. Sharing this openly gives my competition free leg work and weeks of testing and loss I invested as well as p99 staff being very well known to prowl this forum looking for low hanging fruit.

Krono, Cashapp , and Cryptocurrency are my only accepted payment methods currently. I am unsure when or if I will accept paypal anymore due to the headache a small minority of scammers have caused. If you are not willing or able to use the payment methods I have listed then there is no point in messaging me or attempting to do business.
interested

how do you receive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back