• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS p99 epic characters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kof2002

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 93.1%
27   2   0
WTS P99 blue characters with epic

- 60 Epic Shaman (All spells, Full Planar Armor, pet reclaim, peggy cloak, sow boots, epic shield and poHate shield)
- 60 Epic Ranger (with PoSky high-end item, peggy cloak, ot hammer, SOV bow-haste bag)
- 56 Epic Monk (Jboots, OThammer)

*Interested in trading for Epic toons including Wizard, Mage, Druid

All separate emu, looking for platinum in P99 blue or $. Please pm with offer and for details. Thanks.

Last edited:
Made inquiry on price of "- 60 Epic Shaman (All spells, Full Planar Armor, pet reclaim, peggy cloak, sow boots, epic shield and poHate shield)"

Kof2002 responded with "Offer" I asked for some details, he replied with bare minimum responses. (Shaman is a Barbarian BTW.) I offered $350, got ignored, next day he bumped post.

Get the impression he is not really interested in selling these characters, just dangling them out there for someone to come along with an asinine offer.

Just a FYI to folks out there, I also PM'd this seller and asked how much he wanted for this ranger. His email to me was also "offer". I responded with an offer of $200. Granted that may be on the low side but I would expect that he would reply with some negotiation or at least an idea of what he thinks is far. The perceived value of a chatacrer can fluctuate depending on different buyers and sellers. However, just like TihiHuts, Kof2002 did not respond to me.

I have a a gut feeling he may be looking for some crazy high offers as well. If anyone does proceed to buy from this guy, I'd suggest using some sort of escrow to protect yourself.

Some sellers really need to learn the art of negotiation.

Same here, asked more details about the ranger about gear etc, and how much he wanted for it. Never got an answer. Don't waste your time here.

I was told $900 on the Ranger when I inquired a few weeks ago.

Also, 7 day bump not in effect? This guy bumps every couple days. Speaking of bumping....

It would be common courtesy to respond to your potential buyers Kof2002. Unless you are willing to do that, I'm afraid you will not be getting a good reputation and your continual bumping has earned you this nice little prize of a closed thread!

Try again with conversation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back