• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS P99 Blue PVE and P99 Red PVP plat / items / accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw something about this guy on the p99 forums saying how they are know what hes doing and have been watching him, is it true?

Ya not gonna lie it sucks, bought and had two different accounts banned. Not worth it. Not sure its really worth ever buying shit on that server. I had an account get nuked because of a plat/item trade with a "Known" RMTer.

please stop trolling my threads or whatever you call it these days, I have had zero customer bans reported since early 2014 and my safety measures are crazy

gets positive feedback because you cant go back and change it after you get hit in the next banwave derubel does. would not deal with this guy at all.

I know there has been some back in forth in this thread, but I want to just give a heads up to anyone here thinking about buying from Platlord. He says that he has had 0 reports of people being banned for RMT since 2014, but I can vouch (and even prove with Google Wallet screenshots) that I bought small amounts of plat from him on 3/15/2014 and my account was banned not long after.

Buying from him was the only illegal thing I did on the account. Not trying to ruin his business or whatever, just saying what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back