• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS P99 Blue Manastone and Fungi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P99platinum99

BANNED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
selling my manastone and fungi tunic on blue. Also have 70k. Quitting the game for good and just trying to cash out.

Decided against selling my mage on rage for those wondering. Please PM me with the best way to contact you.

MANASTONE: $200
FUNGI: $150
70K: $200

PAYMENT WILL BE MADE VIA GOOGLE WALLET. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS, DO NOT BOTHER MESSAGING ME.

IF INTERESTED IN MAKING A PURCHASE, PLEASE PM ME YOUR SKYPE NAME.

Last edited:
[6/13/2015 6:38:04 PM] *** p99platinum 99 would like to add you on Skype

Hi Ryan Kahmann, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[6/13/2015 6:38:09 PM] p99platinum 99: You're all up in everyone's ass, ive noticed your behavior on the forums
[6/13/2015 6:38:35 PM] p99platinum 99: Always feeling the need to make everything public when someone doesn't answer your PM... You're a douche bag and a half.. just fucking leave people alone, youre a bully
[6/13/2015 6:39:00 PM] p99platinum 99: if someone doesn't want to answer you, they don't have to, that's their right
[6/13/2015 6:39:33 PM] p99platinum 99: get out of your mother's basement and stop always giving your 10 cents where no one wants it
[6/13/2015 6:40:14 PM] p99platinum 99: you always have a smart ass comment for everything, people don't want to deal with you just fuck off already

all that because I messaged to buy his fungi/manastone? lol Dunno if this guy is a scammer or just a dick but buyers beware.

I questioned him about deleting his thread after ppl questioned it and got this in return... lovely guy. Just wait this thread willl be deleted as ssoon as he comes online

"So fishy that I sold a fucking account.. Everyone was a day old at one time...I deleted the old thread cuz ppl like yourself are shit bag conspiracy theorists who make up speculations on ppls threads and slander their names on a hunch. I can't stand dorks in the gaming community hence I'm cashing out "

You ppl have nothing better to do than bother other sellers. I joined to sell hence I'm New. The guy who gave me feedback bought my cleric. He's been on here a few weeks. People aren't allowed to be New? I deleted the old thread because people were forming conspiracy theories and slandering my thread. And as for you woodland hills boy, all you do is talk shit on everyone's thread. You're a rude little boy. And I spazzed on the dip shit above me because he asked for $500 worth of my items up front with no feedback. So do your homework fairy boys and gtf off my thread

You ppl have nothing better to do than bother other sellers. I joined to sell hence I'm New. The guy who gave me feedback bought my cleric. He's been on here a few weeks. People aren't allowed to be New? I deleted the old thread because people were forming conspiracy theories and slandering my thread. And as for you woodland hills boy, all you do is talk shit on everyone's thread. You're a rude little boy. And I spazzed on the dip shit above me because he asked for $500 worth of my items up front with no feedback. So do your homework fairy boys and gtf off my thread

Your posts show you're obviously a child and honestly man I feel bad for you so much aggression when all we're trying to do is maintain a safe trading environment.

I get that but you guys all attacked me for being a new member. I welcome redbot to look into the feed back I was given. You all have now scared everyone away I was dealing with and now cost me hundreds of dollars all because "you want a safe trading environment." apparently being new and having feedback here isn't allowed?? Wish a mod would get involved here...to clear my name

Who was hostile? I messaged you three times got no response so simply said "pm'd no response" and you messaged me on skype cussing me out lol if saying i pm'd you is an attack then I suspect you're going to be attacked pretty frequently here cause theres a lot of pm's being sent

People posting do not deal with this guy and saying it's fishy that I have certain shit for sale yes I take that as an attack and it's stopping me from being able to sell... If people have an issue you don't go posting on their thread... Mods please get involved here

People posting do not deal with this guy and saying it's fishy that I have certain shit for sale yes I take that as an attack and it's stopping me from being able to sell... If people have an issue you don't go posting on their thread... Mods please get involved here

I dunno about others but I myself didn't say anything negative until you attacked me FIRST. So saying that you were just being defensive is a flat out lie.

*Scammer Alert*

I have been scammed by P99platinum99 just now. Transaction was for Fungus Covered Scale Tunic on Blue Server.

Used Google Wallet to transfer money per his request. Waited for an hour in game as he kept dragging it along and never replied back.

His feedback is most likely fake. Serves me right for giving him benefit of the doubt.

Be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back