• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd WTS Oakwynd Level 60 Accounts .. Mnk (~18AAs, Basic Gear) - Prices Reduced (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Level
Race
Varied
Class
Varied
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 PayPal FnF, CashApp, Kronos
All characters are leveled by me (not power leveled), meaning casting/melee/defensive skills are high enough that you can get started right away!
All of the characters have most of their relevent skills, discs and spells. Missing most level 60 spells, and some luclin ones.
All the accounts are currently down, meaning you will need to activate them.
The characters have a very basic set of gear, you can see a brief description of their skills, stats and AAs in the linked photos.
The Warrior and Cleric both have the 3 scales needed to turn in to complete a Wurmslayer.

Level 60 Human Female Warrior Link -> Warrior Gear, Skills, AA --- $60 or 5 Krono
Level 60 Human Female Cleric Link -> Cleric Skills, Gear, AA --- $60 or 5 Krono
Level 60 Half-Elf Female Bard Link -> Bard Skills, Gear, AA --- $60 or 5 Krono
Level 60 Barbarian Female Shaman Link -> Shaman Gear, Skills, AA --- $90 or 8 Krono
Level 60 Human Female Monk Link -> Monk Gear, Skills, AA --- $60 or 5 Krono

These were my personal accounts, I didnt level them to sell, therefore the names are less than desirable. If you are interested and mention this fact in the PM, I will knock off $15 from the price (the cost of a name change token)

Refund Policy
🛎️ none, as long as item is as described.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back