• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Multiple Accounts - Bard,Mage, Ranger All 60-65 w/ some AA's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Level
60-65
Race
Bard/Ranger Wood Elf - Mage Human
Class
Ranger - Bard - Magician
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
I am selling 3 accounts on Phinigel that I played up until PoP expansion then quit. They all have good reputation and are selling relatively cheap:

Magician Sold.

Ranger - Level 60 - Wood Elf - almost 61 - Has Epic 1.0 and Tolan's Longsword of the Glade which is arguably better than epic. Cloak of the Dark Sky (clicky haste item). Has great other gear up until Kunark and some velious. Has 42 AA's. Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/3CI9uHv
Belt of the Destroyer(41% Haste) - Bow of the Destroyer - Stonewood Compound Bow - Bow of the Silverfang - Cloak of the Dark Sky ( haste clicky) Fleeting Quiver - Claw of Lightning - Guise of the Deciever - Worg Lion Mount and more.

Bard - Level 60 - Wood Elf - No Epic. Decent various gear and most if not all songs up to Velious. About 25 AA's.

We can work out a deal if you want more than one account.

Let me know :)

Refund Policy
🛎️ If not as described I will give a 100% refund.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back