1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts Phinigel WTS Multiple Accounts - Bard,Mage, Ranger All 60-65 w/ some AA's

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts' started by wtfm8s, Jun 5, 2018.

1. wtfm8s

wtfm8s Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Level:
    60-65
    Race:
    Bard/Ranger Wood Elf - Mage Human
    Class:
    Ranger - Bard - Magician
    Creator:
    No, I'm not the original creator.
    Email:
    I will tell buyer the original email address
    SMS:
    No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
    Credit Card:
    Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
    Secret Question/Answer:
    Yes, and I can supply the answer.
    Refund Policy:
    If not as described I will give a 100% refund.

I am selling 3 accounts on Phinigel that I played up until PoP expansion then quit. They all have good reputation and are selling relatively cheap:

Magician Sold.

Ranger - Level 60 - Wood Elf - almost 61 - Has Epic 1.0 and Tolan's Longsword of the Glade which is arguably better than epic. Cloak of the Dark Sky (clicky haste item). Has great other gear up until Kunark and some velious. Has 42 AA's. Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/3CI9uHv
    Belt of the Destroyer(41% Haste) - Bow of the Destroyer - Stonewood Compound Bow - Bow of the Silverfang - Cloak of the Dark Sky ( haste clicky) Fleeting Quiver - Claw of Lightning - Guise of the Deciever - Worg Lion Mount and more.

Bard - Level 60 - Wood Elf - No Epic. Decent various gear and most if not all songs up to Velious. About 25 AA's.

We can work out a deal if you want more than one account.

Let me know :)

#1 wtfm8s, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. James3219

James3219 Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Check your pm’s.