• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Multiple Accounts - Accepting Krono Or Cash (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Selling my box setup, added a few new characters since the last time I posted:

60 Dark Elf Mage (I have 1 left) - $40 each / 5 Krono / SQA is set but I am original owner!!
  • Most spells up to 60
  • Most gear slots filled, SMR/Tola for Robe
  • Loam type gear

PM me for more information about any toon.

SOLD: Wizard, Bard, Enchanter, 3 Mages, Warrior, Cleric, shaman

Thanks

Last edited:
Bump, I took a break for awhile - All accounts are inactive at the moment but I will reactive with 1 krono for a buyer. Please send PMs with Offers.

Slashed prices and updated the accounts that had SQA set versus not set. I work from 8AM-5PM EST so if I am slow at responding please forgive me :)

I'm more than happy to disclose any information you'd like about the accounts, just PM me and we can chat either here or skype whatever you prefer :)

P.S. Will take trades for high end items on Phini for accounts as well!

BUMP!

Bump, sold a couple more characters. I have 3 mages + the shaman left if anyone is interested. The SQA is set on all of the accounts left but I am the original owner and have all information :) Prices are low!!!

Last bump I'll do! Sold off all characters except for 1 mage. If anyone interested in the mage please PM me otherwise this is my last bump and I'll just hold onto the mage! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back