• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Firiona Vie WTS Monk on FV / Shaman on Agnarr (same account) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Monk
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 PayPal F&F only
Use to play the 65 Shaman on Agnarr a lot but took a really long break and came back to the monk on FV who started as a heroic 85. Leveled him myself to 120 and currently he's 121.6 with the new expansion enabled. Right around 400k hps with raid buffs and a lot of fun clickies including some of the more annoying ones to farm like the invis mask, instant lev shoulders, and shrink earring.

Account is gold at the moment but that runs out in a few days. Currently has 3KR and enough plat on FV to either buy another or some fun stuff from the new expansion. Have a field day in the bazaar! The account also has a level 100 Enchanter from a heroic boost that I have barely played.

There was a credit card used to buy the newest expansion and some station cash but gold account status has only ever been active with KR.

Just looking to get a reasonable amount for the work I put in leveling, the KR on the account, and the new expansion.

Asking $125 obo

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds. All sales final.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back