• You've discovered EC Tunnel πŸš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community πŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character βš”οΈ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! πŸ‘‹

Service Mangler WTS Mangler Epic Quest & Powerlevel Service WTS (1 Viewer)

twentytwenty

Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Buyer Requirements
πŸ“Œ Paypal FNF or Krono
Hello! Was interested in seeing if anyone needed any assistance with projects they were struggling with on the Mangler server. There is a crew for hire at your disposal! This crew can complete most epic 1.0-2.0 quests, and can also get 1-75 quickly and AA exp rather fast. If multiple projects come my way I have honest, hard-working crews ready to sub-contract out to get the job done.

If something like this sounds interesting to you, please reach out to me in a DM.

General procedure may include myself hosting your character that needs epic work, or experience, although it is quite alright to be in the controls yourself. In a pre-discussed time frame your epic would be completed, or other services rendered.

A bit about myself, I am a long standing veteran TLP player in game and looking to defeat the doldrums of this remaining summer whilst bringing in a little cheddar. Check out some of these services I offer and the prices are negotiable to fit your budget. If you are interested in getting a epic with 2.0 completed it would be helpful if you could have the orb ready on the character, if not it can be worked out.

P.S. If I am slow to respond to the thread or messages I may be deep into a project and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

New Services for TSS
70-75
50$/5kr
Infiltrators and Traitors to Ally (Lv. 70+) 80$/8kr
Scholars of Solusek to Ally (Lv. 70+) 80$/8kr

Ashengate Combo (Infiltrators +Scholars) 150$/15kr

1-75 Any Class/Race/Fresh Account of your Creation 130$/13kr
50AA Banked Any Class (Lvl 62+) 50$/5kr
100AA Banked Any Class (Level 62+) 100$/10kr
Citidel of Anguish Signets 50$/5kr
Dreadspire Keep Access 50$/5kr
68 DoDh Spell Arc 40$/4kr
69 DoDh Spell Arc 50$/5kr
70 DoDh Spell Arc 60$/6kr
Epic 1.0/Prequest 40$/4kr May vary by Class!
Epic 1.5 ~70$/7kr Varies by class!
Epic 2.0 ~70$/7kr Varies by class!
Prices are negotiable!

Refund Policy
πŸ›ŽοΈ TBD

Attachments

Last edited:

drunkmonkz

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This guy responded to a post I had needing epic help and pushed out my whole 1.5 and 2.0 really fast. Definitely worthwhile to use.

twentytwenty

Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Sadly my service doesn't have coverage for EW pick spawning, would have to do some main pick sockin!

hrplife

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
106   0   1
A+ service, turnaround time is amazing, constant updates. Really an amazing service that Mangler has needed. Highly recommend

twentytwenty

Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Currently available for projects! 2 Months and 2 Weeks have passed and clients have gotten over 700aa , multiple shadowknight epics, multiple monk epics, multiple bard epics, a few shaman epics, and a couple rogue epics! Get yours next!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)