• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief WTS LVL 70 Accts Basic Gear, ALL AA"s up through Omens. War/Rng/Enc/Brd/Clr/Shm/Mnk. $200 Each (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
851   0   0
Level
Race
Multiple
Class
Multiple
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 PayPal Friends and Family only
DRUID SOLD
MAGE SOLD
2 CLERIC SOLD
1 RNG SOLD
1 BRD SOLD
1 MNK SOLD

I do have some multiples of classes listed.

Chars are equipped with basic gear and are not stripped, I am sure they could use some bazaar love as it has been a few months since I have played. I am not factoring in gear at all in the price for this reason, only levels and AA's.

Plate/Chain classes I did all the quest armor from GoD for example, monks have epic 1.0 and 250 worn attack, super basic gear.

All chars have all important AA's through Omens of War (1000-1350 ish AA) , they have not played the new expansion.

All chars were leveled and boxed by me, I am the only one to ever touch the accounts. A few accounts were 2 factored (this can be transferred to you without issue, just change the phone on the website) but most have not.

Email has been set on the characters but can be transfered to your email without problem.

No credit card has been set on any character.

I will provide secret answer on account.

Asking $200 each character. Paypal Friends and Family transfers only.

All chars have a clean reputation, were never in any guild.

Characters were not stripped, were simply just logged out as they were the last day I played them.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No returns once account information has been sent, once account information has been shared I can no longer vouch for the acct.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back