• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS LVL 20 ANY CLASS/RACE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssocrates

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You tell me what you want, any race/class, I create and level to 20 and hand you the account/email with no sms set.

ETA is 2 days.

Done 4 so far - feedback being quick turnaround, but price is slightly steep so have revised price to 8K moving forward and have reimbured previous purchasers the difference. Also no more hybrid premium.

PM me.

Last edited:
The risk is on me, not the buyer. Hence the increase in price versus a typical PL.

Essentially you dont need to log in, or do anything... you order, I hand you a lvl 20 char. Done.

Why wont you do cash as well though?
I'll stop commenting, apparently people get mad when they are called out. (not pointing fingers at you)

No problems asking questions bud.

Not accepting cash because I want plat, and I cant be arsed to buy plat with the cash I get because 90% of the plat sellers get busted eventually. To summarise; I have lots of cash, but need plat :)

@Questever - I'm selling and dont need PL. If your asking why dont buyers just pay for PL in game a lot of people cba to sit through it.

@Monkeyfeet - I can get a character to 20 quickly. Starts to taper off after that for my methods.

Got 2 orders, first char already lvl 12 since posting. Keep em comin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back