• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Lv 60 VP Epic Mage with Extras on Same account. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixshot

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTS Lev 60 VP Epic Magician. This character has been worked hard for years.
Account has 51 Epic Pally with Full suit of Valorium + Deepwater including Leg slot
Account has 29 Epic Rog VERY nicely geared twink.

I am the original owner and have all EMU info. I have not posted on any forums in relation to this main character to
protect its reputation. These toons have unblemished reputations.

Taking offers. Paypal, Western Union and Greendot accepted methods of payment.

MSG me with questions or concerns and I'll get back to you asap. I am new to this site so please be patient.

Does "have all EMU info" mean you: 1. Have the email associated with the EMU account and are willing to provide that email's password and forfeit it & 2. the SMS is not set for this account and still available? Thanks for your time.

I apologize for any thing lacking so far. I'm new to this site and trying to getting a handle on the features.
I am the original owner and have all information for a buyer to take full and uncontested ownership. The EMU password and the login Password both.
If any potential buyer wants me to to an SMS, not sure what it stands for yet but I will activate anything needed for security for purchase.

I apologize for any thing lacking so far. I'm new to this site and trying to getting a handle on the features.
I am the original owner and have all information for a buyer to take full and uncontested ownership. The EMU password and the login Password both.
If any potential buyer wants me to to an SMS, not sure what it stands for yet but I will activate anything needed for security for purchase.

By SMS I'm pretty sure he means the text feature, can probably connect your cell # to your EQ Emu account for additional security, but chances are you cannot change it easily(?). I think he's wondering if that is set, or can be set by the buyer(would make a buyer feel more secure if it is able to be set by them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back