• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Lots of high end accounts on EZ server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaneuv011

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a lot of high end characters on the EZ server that I'm looking to sell. I can give specifics on characters if anybody is interested.

Characters are full t7 or better with 7.0 epic (any class that can make use of two has two) have either Insane Goblin or Stone Monster pet clicks, which give a good hp buff and damage mitigation, all but maybe three have resists that will get them through t8 or possibly better, all have Sceptre of Time either 2, 5, or 8, and all have an assortment of other good click items. All characters are in Fighters Guild and any class that would benefit from it is in Casters Guild and just about all have either Ultimate Charm 1 or 2.

The names are all from random name generator so you won't be running around with a stupid name and none of them have any kind of reputation on the server as they're alts (I'd like to think I picked good ones anyway!)

The classes I have available are:

Bard
Cleric
Enchanter
t6 Rogue

MT Warrior, Rogue, Berzerker, Shaman, Mage, Druid, a Bard, Necro, Wizard, Paladins, Monk, and tradable items are sold!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back