- Level
- 50
- Race
- Any
- Class
- Any
- Registered Country

- Creator
- 🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
- Total Past Users
- 👪 🟢 Just me!
- 📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
- SMS
- 📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
- Credit Card
- 💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
- Secret Question/Answer
- 🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
- Buyer Requirements
- 📌 Paypal in advance, full documentation provided
✦ Built to order ✦ Ready to play ✦
A level 50 triple-class character, leveled for you and delivered ready to play on RIVERVALE or QEYNOS. Message me and we'll talk through what you want.
◆ BASE PACKAGE — $375 USD
• Level 50, three classes
• 50 AAs
• Starting platinum 5000pp
• 50-100 assorted motes
• Basic: Mostly Tier 1 drops
◆ EXTENDED PACKAGE — $500 USD
• Level 50, three classes
• 50 AAs
• Starting platinum 100,000pp
• 50-100 assorted motes
• Mostly Tier 4+ items with attention to detail.
◆ HOW IT WORKS
• You order in advance. I level the character for you.
• Guaranteed: the level, AAs, platinum and motes listed above.
• Gear is best effort, as described in each package.
• Not included: skills/quests
• Timeline: about a week from order. I'll confirm when you message.
• Paid by PayPal invoice.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HOW TO ORDER
DM me here, or email [email protected]
Tell me: server, class combo, which package
I'll reply with a confirmed price and start date.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A level 50 triple-class character, leveled for you and delivered ready to play on RIVERVALE or QEYNOS. Message me and we'll talk through what you want.
◆ BASE PACKAGE — $375 USD
• Level 50, three classes
• 50 AAs
• Starting platinum 5000pp
• 50-100 assorted motes
• Basic: Mostly Tier 1 drops
◆ EXTENDED PACKAGE — $500 USD
• Level 50, three classes
• 50 AAs
• Starting platinum 100,000pp
• 50-100 assorted motes
• Mostly Tier 4+ items with attention to detail.
◆ HOW IT WORKS
• You order in advance. I level the character for you.
• Guaranteed: the level, AAs, platinum and motes listed above.
• Gear is best effort, as described in each package.
• Not included: skills/quests
• Timeline: about a week from order. I'll confirm when you message.
• Paid by PayPal invoice.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HOW TO ORDER
DM me here, or email [email protected]
Tell me: server, class combo, which package
I'll reply with a confirmed price and start date.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
- Refund Policy
- 🛎️ No refund once commissioned.
