• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Krono 8$ per (30) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EireenHM

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
*2nd edit* currently s/o
*edit* In order to establish a trading relationship for reputation and future sales, I'm willing to accept 6$ per krono. PST

Hello to all, happy to be here. I am new to EQ market selling (specifically krono) but I assure you this isnt my first paypal/online trading transaction. I have 30 kr at 6$(8 is the old price) a piece, if you are interested message me here.

Last edited:
Wow, that's some cheap krono. Might I suggest getting verified? We have an issue with scammers sometimes and it will help if you have 0 feedback. I don't want to see anyone else getting scammed here, it's sad that there are plenty of legitimate sellers and people will choose to PM someone with 0 feedback for a sale. If you have 0 feedback it will help you out a lot.

https://www.redguides.com/amember/signup/bazaar

Also, $6 kronos sounds like someone is either very inexperienced or desperate to make a sale. Either way, good luck!

Hey, just got done with my game. I'll definately do that Augmentor, just needed to get some funds in the pp account first. @phx, pming

Hey, just got done with my game. I'll definately do that Augmentor, just needed to get some funds in the pp account first. @phx, pming

Cool, glad you made a deal here as long as you're willing to go first I'm sure it's all good, just get tired of a scammer known as BadZerkerX and his hundreds of scam accounts. :D Lookin out for our members here is all.

Sorry for not responding to everyone who pm'd me. I'm currently sold out but hopefully can grind out more this month. Thank you all :hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back