• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Krono $10 each , or $8 for 20+ --- ALL Everquest Servers Lockjaw Ragefire (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roamgarden said:
golfball12 said:
Roamgarden said:
golfball12 said:
If you are willing to trade Krono first I will buy 15.

ok , plz do the payment ,my paypal account is : [email protected] ,and then tell me your sever and chat name , we can trade now

No. You will have to trade me the krono FIRST for this to work. Once I have the krono I will pay you.

sorry ,i cant do this! go away ~~~

Not saying he's scamming - but, be wary friends.

definitely a little sketch that he wouldn't trust someone with 3x the feedback. He could be legit but those are the kind of transactions I choose to just pass on. not worth the stress of wondering "IF"

definitely a little sketch that he wouldn't trust someone with 3x the feedback. He could be legit but those are the kind of transactions I choose to just pass on. not worth the stress of wondering "IF"

My new stance as well after this past weekend. Before I would've gone for it considering he does have 10 positive feedback. BUT, I've been around 2 years longer with 2.6x the feedback..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back