• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS GoD/Time geared raid monk 724 AA - shinai/timeweaver SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Monk
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified. Paypal fnf
Time/GoD raid geared monk for sale. This has been my main since server opening. Lots of love went into this character. First and only owner.

Over 10k hp/1200 attack buffed. 700 AA + 24 banked. Mainhand is Shinai of the Ancients and Hammer of the Timeweaver - both with +2 damage augs. 2hb aug in inventory waiting for a staff of revealed secrets.

Lots of clickies. Epic. Illusions. Ton pos pouch. Levi clicky. Etc. Heroes forge armor is unlocked and 500db points waiting to be claimed.

I hold the #1/#2 spot on DPS for every raid.

Buyout: $1500 obo

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund
Nice. Princess does a solid cruise. I always recommend going into the farthest part of the city, go into a bar, and look for the guy with the longest beard. Buy him a pint and ask him about Alaska. More dad jokes and fishing stories than you can ever imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back