• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Gear on P99 fungi-sash of dragonborn and more. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Heres the deal Bored with Eqp99 So I'm selling my higher end gear off- Fungi Tunic-Sash Of Dragonborn-x2 Lammys-Plat fire wedding rings-Idol of thorned-Forest loops-other stuff is Mostly Seb Scale because I roll a Iksar warrior-
I'll let everything go for 175.00 Bucks Far Cheaper then Say Platlord ect.
Reply here lets talk, I'm not going to deal with attempted scammers trying to work me. I'll give em to a newb in game before I do.

Thanks for your time.

I would be interested. Need the help dont have the time like i did when I was in high school when this launched. Do you still have them?

Yes I'm still around And have talked with some people, No I will not sell the fungi for 50 bucks and no Im not going to sell it item for item. you get the whole bang Fungi tunic-Duel lammys-Staff of battle-Sash of dragon born-Forest loops-Seb scale arms-Legs-Boots-Bracer-Bracer of scavaging-2 Plat fire wedding rings-Idol of thorned-Helm of rile-Mask of wurms-Werewolfhide cloak- I forget rest--- All that gear cashwise more then 175.00, Personal message me then we can talk on phone... Facebook whatever works.. Re Edit I will However trade for Kronos On Everquest or Everquest Live versions// Hit me up

POST EDIT---Everything has sold.. KayOs Awesome to do Business with...... Fast payment chatted on the phone during the process about good ol EQ times, graphics ect ect ect. settled on a 30% down 70% After items Traded which worked okay for both... Paypal went smooth.. I'd do business with him again anytime...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back