• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Firiona Vie WTS FV Bundles (Gear, Plat, Ornaments, Ultra Rares & Paragons x XP) [Stones of Fortune x Sinister Ornaments] (1 Viewer)

Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 yes
I've got Stones of Fortune and a Suit of Clockwork Plate (Gold) and a Suit of Clockwork Sinister (Chain) and a Suit of Sinister (Plate) [Minus Two Pieces which are being delievered soon]
I've got Ancient (Usable by ANY CLASS) Ancient Ssra Leather / Chain / Plate / Cloth (minus chest)
I've also got the Lesser Fearspeaker reward: Unspoken Mask Ornament

Also got great deals on T2 NOS Gear, doing Paragons for people also can do hours of grinding XP in Darklight with an enchanter XP aura going

Contact me for details on Paragons, Challengers, and Loot!

1696393209566.png

Refund Policy
🛎️ yes

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I've got Stones of Fortune and a Suit of Clockwork Plate (Gold) and a Suit of Clockwork Sinister (Chain) and a Suit of Sinister (Plate) [Minus Two Pieces which are being delievered soon]
I've got Ancient (Usable by ANY CLASS) Ancient Ssra Leather / Chain / Plate / Cloth (minus chest)
I've also got the Lesser Fearspeaker reward: Unspoken Mask Ornament

Also got great deals on T2 NOS Gear, doing Paragons for people also can do hours of grinding XP in Darklight with an enchanter XP aura going

Contact me for details on Paragons, Challengers, and Loot!

View attachment 48833
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back