• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Fungi Tunic and Manastone (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
email sent

Not sure if I get this, Don't think I will, so will still be wanting to BUY a Red99 Fungi

Last edited:
Bump, stop lowballing. There is maybe a 3:1 ratio from Blue to Red. And blue plat is going for 2-3$ per k. Simple mathematics should tell you how much im looking for.

"Fugus sells for 45k

Manastone for 80k

Plat goes for an Average of 6$ per 1k"

Was MQWannabe's response to my inquiry on the MS and Fungi. The gross disparity in his price from actual price on the items, and then the gross disparity in his valuation of 1kpp and the actual price of 1kpp, this guy seems sketch.

Fungus sells for 40-45k on the p99 forums, Manastone for 80k, if you can find someone selling one. People trading Blue:Red anywhere from 2.5:1 to 3.5:1.

People selling BLUE plat for 2-3 dollars per 1k, on this website. Red goes anywhere from 3 to 6 per 1k. Other sites have it listed at 7$ to 8$ per.

If you don't like the prices, that's fine. Keep looking around for other people selling one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back