• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Teek WTS Full Sets of Tower Gear (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FNF
Both sets (7 pieces) are available for purchase with augs of your choice. (flowing thought and ATK - caster/melee) (See example screenshots below)

1718207217734.png

1718935428261.png

Prefer Paypal but will accept KR as well.

Prices:
Full set - $30
Earrings - 2 for $10

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A

Attachments

• 1718843122793.png
    1718843122793.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
How much are you charging and what if I want the new pet earring also?
My prices are higher than in-game which is by design. The volume of larger orders has driven the prices up. You have many individuals who want 10+ sets. For them navigating that purchase in a single transaction is easier than going to the tunnel.

If you'd like a set with an earring my recommendation is to wait until the earring comes out and purchase the complete set at that point.

If you wanted a set today, then there are additional ways to acquire the earring when it goes live. For example you can purchase one through this site or buy the individual piece(s) you may need through the tunnel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back