• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Oakwynd WTS FULL MQ Epic Cleric SOLD

Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
25
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
✨Epic CLR full mq stock 0
✨Epic BARD full mq stock 0

✨ Epic MAGE full mq stock 0

[SIZE=15px][I][B][I][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][COLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][COLOR=rgb(26, 188, 156)][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=18px][I][B]I'll update the post, when I have another epic available .Have a great day! [/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/B][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/I]
Takes around 10-30min (depends if the npc is up)
PST for more information


---------------------------------------------
🌸 Discord: Karenuwu4122 🌸

--------------------------------------------



done.png
 
Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
I trust Karenuwu Seller. I just got my epic from him. it was safe and easy. Thank you for Great legit Service. I will buy another items from Karenuwu again. Thanks alot.

​

 
Back
Top