• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Frostreaver WTS Frostreaver RAID LOOT -- high quality

Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
101
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Feel free to reach out to me with inquiries or let me know what you are looking for
If I don't reply to you quickly, it means I'm asleep; I'll reply as soon as I wake up.
krono or paypal



Current Inventory:

​

Ancient: Eternal Rapture 5$

Essence of Nature 6$​


Jaelen's Katana 8$​


Massive Heartwood Thorn 5$​


Blade of Carnage 8$​


Ancient: Chaotic Visions 5$​

​

Boots of the Ancients 5$​


Dragon Scaled Mask 5$​


Helmet of Rallos Zek 5$​


Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings 5$


Velium Encrusted Gauntlets 8$​


War Bow of Rallos Zek 5$​


Yelinak's Head 6$​

​

​

 
Refund Policy
🛎️ no
Last edited:
Back
Top