• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Fast PL service! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Closed for pls! Sorry​

New Policy - Only PLing verified people

PM me: class, level currently at, and level you want to get to for info on pricing.

You must pay the required minimum of $50 upfront. Which counts towards the PL (IT IS NOT AN ADDITIONAL FEE)
If the first session doesn't cost $50 the remainder of the upfront cost will count towards future sessions.

Prices per level in each bracket
1-10 : $2
11-15: $2.5
16-20: $3
21-25: $5.5
26-30: $6.5
31: $12
32-35: $7.5
36: $15.5
37-40: $10.5
41: $20
42-45: $15
46: $25
47-50: $20

If your race has an exp penalty, add that % onto the above prices.

These prices are not final until I personally PM/Skype you a quote due to the fact that I charge differently based on class, and gear for some classes

The $50 upfront fee for new customers is non-refundable
If the first session doesn't use up the whole $50 fee, then it will count towards future sessions
Customers who have paid the $50 fee already will have priority over new customers

If you wish to guarantee that you'll get priority over all others, you can opt to pay 1.5x the normal rate. I will only allow one person to have this priority slot at a time

The rate during a P99 bonus exp period is 1.5x the normal rate

If you wish to get a priority spot during a bonus xp period, you must pay 3x the normal rate

Last edited:
How much longer do you intend on doing this? I am busy until about mid-week....but I'm interested to say the least.

Messaged a few times over the last couple weeks, through PMs here and on Skype, haven't received a response. You still running this service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back