• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Accounts Firiona Vie WTS Custom lvl 110 - 115s on FV. Verified seller!

ycleptjah

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Level
Race
N/A
Class
All
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
No secret question has been set.
Selling custom toons on F.V.!

I have a naked lvl 110 of each class with auto-granted AAs through RoS on F.V.

They are $80 each as-is (all relevant spells purchased), and I can customize them to your liking for a price, all the way to max AA's and lvl 115 with the gear of your choosing.

No SQA, no e-mail set, this account will be 100% yours.

Let me know which class you are interested in, or a bundle of classes, and what kind of gear/AAs you are looking for and we can work something out! It will take me a short time to get the toon customized to your liking (1 - 5 days, depending on what you want).

Thank you!

Server (EQ)
Firiona Vie
Refund Policy
Within 1 day after first logging into account

Delicano

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very happy customer! I ordered Power leveling, TOV gearing, and it was all worth it. Very happy with my Beastlord. He's trustworthy and stays in contact to keep you updated.