• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Custom Characters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
WTS custom characters on ragefire ( will be transfable to Lockjaw).
Your choise in class/race/deity/name/sex

Level/Price/Time:
Levels 1 to 33/ $75/ 3 days
Levels 33 to 46/Another $75 / 3 more days
Levels 46 to 50/Another $50 / 3 more days

This is without any gear but with decent skills.

Gear/Price/Time:

Decent Gear/ $100/ Delivered at the same time as your character
This is pre-planar gear, will vary per order but mostly crafted jewelry and armor quest. This gear will make your character good enought for any zone in the game

Planar Gear: $200 / 1 week
Your class hate/fear armor set + crafted jewelry
Note: This price is not for mages planar gear(it is very hard to get it because of the number of mages farming it, if you really want it we can talk price)

Final details:
-Special items request can be made, if i can get it, we will talk price and time;
-This custom character can be in your own account, a new account or one of mines;

Contant me by PM and we will talk more.

EDIT:I will no longer be doing those service on Ragefire, only on lockjaw as i decided to move all my characters there.
Althought you can create the char on LJ, get the service and then transfer it to Ragefire (free within the window, then payed after)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back