• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS CoF, Red Scales, Demon fangs + Future Velious raid items -- Mangler Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Currently have some items and MQs for sale on the Mangler server.

Cloak of Flames - $100

Red Dragon Scales - $120

Demon Fangs - Loot Rights or MQ - $60 (I am very experienced with the monk epic and have never failed a multi-quest)

Payment: Paypal, friends and family.

----- Velious Raids ----

Here is a list of raid mobs we will definitely be killing early on in Velious.

King Tormax -- *Note* King Tormax head can be looted by us and turned into a Tradeable item. You do not need to use your Kael Agent of Change if you want to purchase White Dragonscale Boots / White Dragonscale Helm.

Statue of Rallos Zek
Derakor the Vindicator
Lord Yelinak
Dozekar the Cursed // Halls of Testing Drake Symbols

Some mobs we will work towards killing as Velious progresses.

Dain
Tunare
Ntov dragons (minus Lord Vyemm and Lady Nev)

Everything is killed using the Agent of Change weekly, so your toon cannot be locked out of that raid, in order to join and loot.

PM me what item(s) you are looking for. If you're after something from a mob not on these lists, feel free to ask about it.

Pricing will heavily depend on the demand and amount of time into expansion. PM me to discuss pricing and we can figure out what works best for the items/prices you are looking for.

Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions.

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds once payment is received and item is delivered
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back