• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS CHARS ONE BOX LEFT 60 DRU $150 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.6%
244   1   0
WTS CHARS , all low 50s-60, PM for more detail. great boxes cheap. chars all have a little gear but selling for stripped prices.

no info ever changed on them and no 2fa bans, good to go!

also have physical boxes for sale, laptops, surface pro's etc. :) i accept paypal and bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, even krono and plat!. i got a new job. no time to box anymore :(

60 DRU $155 or 16kr

LAPTOPS/TRUE BOXES

all sold ty

- - - Updated - - -

uppity

Last edited:
Re: WTS CHARS SK SHM NEC ENC DRU MAG + TRUE BOXES/HARDWARE

Congrats on the new job, sad to see a trustworthy seller go.

Congrats on the new job, sad to see a trustworthy seller go.

thanks! yeah i really am itching for a new MMO. my limited time now going to a nth round of classic->whatever is not likely to happen. also recently daybreak retrieved an account for me that had 2fa set on it by someone else (!!) and tl;dr that situation made me realize that no accounts are truly 'safe' with them at the helm, so i just don't feel comfortable selling any longer :(

Yes it is coming to a point with sales that there are far too many risks involved now, with accounts especially, it is a headache and the paper trail alone just to cover your own ass is becoming ridiculous.

Yes it is coming to a point with sales that there are far too many risks involved now, with accounts especially, it is a headache and the paper trail alone just to cover your own ass is becoming ridiculous.

PLing people is still worth it, and just selling kr seems fine, but leveling and selling accounts got annoying yep.

- - - Updated - - -

Beep

- - - Updated - - -

up

Re: WTS CHARS SK SHM NEC ENC DRU MAG + TRUE BOXES/HARDWARE - Prices Updated!

Thanks for the smooth transaction +1 from me!
GL with your new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back