• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS Blue Plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo what happened here? You give him negative feedback and he (bubba2k1234) calls you a scammer.... Can both of you clarify? Accusing someone of being a scammer that had 5 positive transactions before, does lead to some curiosity.

He contacted me the first time a few days ago asking for 40k plat. We settled on 90 USD paypal gift. He tries to get me to say a bunch of things in game and is acting very nervous that im going to rip him off. So I agree to sell him 5k for 10$ paypal gift. He sends me 10$ paypal but not as agift. I give him the 5k anyways. After that he runs off and tells me hes not going to buy anymore....Then sends me a tell saying if I give him plat first this time he will buy the rest of it. I decline. He then posts that post on this thread so I contact him again. He says he wants the 38k I have left for 95$. I agree. Then when I'm online he says I have to go first.....I was frustrated that he had wasted my time again so I left him a negative feedback. In return he makes up a story that I scammed him for 20 dollars paypal...I can show you the paypal transaction...for one it was for 10$ and a few days ago so if I scammed him why wouldn't he be posting about it until last night....I also have a screenshot in game of him threatening to turn me in for selling plat ect. "You have much more to lose than me"

I have all positive feedback, I've never scammed ANYONE on my transactions. My record speaks for itself and I'm positive if you contact any of my past customers they will uphold that I go above and beyond. Last night I waited 15+ minutes for someone to make a toon and run it to EC tunnels because he didn't know thats where to meet, and I stil got a positive feedback from him last night..because I do good business. This bubba guy is the trash you don't need on a forum such as this. I'd also like his bogus feedback removed please.

I'm gonna close this thread so that P99REDnBLUESALES can have a clean one. Feel free to post a new thread, P99REDnBLUESALES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back