• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS BLUE CHARACTERS WANT PP OR RED PLAT / ITEMS / CHAR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdawg123

BANNED
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
WTS 59 IKSAR SHAMAN (EPIC )MALE - FULL SPELLBOOK - MOST GEAR IN SLOTS EXCEPT BP + SHOULDERS + OFF HAND 70kpp red OR 175 US - SOLD

WTS 56 ENCHANTER FEMALE DARKELF - FULL PLANAR GEAR - 50kpp or 145 US - SOLD

WTS 51 DRUID MALE HALF - FULLY GEARED NO PLANAR 25kpp red 85 us - SOLD

WTS 58 ROGUE DWAF MALE- FULL PLANAR + EPIC - 60KPP red OR 155 us ----- SOLD

NO OBO FINAL PRICE'S ALL MUST GO!!!

ALL SEPERATE ACCOUNTS ALL COME WITH EQEMU DETS

WILL ALSO TRADE FOR RED CHAR'S+ ITEMS NOT JUST PLAT

PM PM PM

Last edited:
I have a feed + back from skill who doe alot of trading on this forum ...

No scammer here first in best dress so trying to sort it out with my 8 msgs a hr :(

druid is Tunestring
ench is roosters
sham left
rogue left

be quick last 2

Transaction went smooth! I can't say that he won't take it back, but so far he seems like a trustworthy and straight forward guy! I'll report more as time passes.

Transaction had a couple bumps in the road 100% from MY end. My bank was slow in sending out the money (~2 hours) but seller was right there with me on AIM assuring me and walking me through the process. Not only did he make the transaction comfortable (I hate doing these sorts of transactions, I get chest pain) but he was quite friendly. As soon as the payment posted, HE contacted ME first to let me know everything was all set, then gave me the EqEmu information. I will be doing business with him again, guarantee it.

this guy is stand up! I was worried about the transaction at first and he talked me through it all the way and didn't pressure me to buy. Character is great I'm extremely happy with the name and the gear I'd do business again, great seller. A+++!

ALL SOLD EXCEPT ROGUE - AMAZING ACCOUNT WITH ALOT OF CLICKIES!!! GET IT NOW

mask clicky
ot hammer
jboots

Last edited:
Guys be careful to only buy accounts that come with email access.. I won't even buy them without it now with all the new password recover options in place.

Yeah was really stupid of me and I got what I deserve, unless OP messages me back returning the goods I have quite a bit of personal info if anyone wants to take further action or knows if you even can.

Rooster, I HATE scammers!!! Make sure you report him RIGHT AWAY to the Redguides admin's so they can BAN HIM for doing this to you! SUCH A HORRIBLE thing!

Rooster, I HATE scammers!!! Make sure you report him RIGHT AWAY to the Redguides admin's so they can BAN HIM for doing this to you! SUCH A HORRIBLE thing!

Going to wait out on the pm on the instance that this is a mix up ( dont see how it is, I've done my detective work and the email links straight back to HER paypal email ) failing that I'm going to post all the info I have on this person and then drop a petition on p99 to get the acc banned.

I remember beating this kid up who sold me an account on Craigslist and took it back 6 months later. He thought I'd never find him. Some people are just plain stupid. I took his money I took his cloth I broke his laptop then walked away. Day of my life

I remember beating this kid up who sold me an account on Craigslist and took it back 6 months later. He thought I'd never find him. Some people are just plain stupid. I took his money I took his cloth I broke his laptop then walked away. Day of my life

Sounds amazing... 'bigdawg123' is a chick and also lives half way across the world from me, Australia, Perth to be precise. Amazing what you can find with a simple email address.. :p maybe my next holiday could be there ;) hahaha

really sorry guys its happened to two accounts ...

the druid and the enchanter ...

my friends I play with thought it would be great to take my two accounts since I dont play anymore ...its totaly my fault and take full responsibility because the original account passwords where the same as my trash email I set up just for the account ..

trying my best to get in contact to get the accounts back ...they have not been touched

UPDATE -
*druid has his account back ..just waiting for rooster to get back to me ..so sorry for this feel like shit ...

nothing on the account has been touched ...and will wait on AiM for rooster to get back to me so I can give him details ...also can have the email attached to it ..I honestly couldn't remember the password , all the other accounts I sold are still good ...again lucky I checked this website via accidentally clicking on it since I don't even play this game anymore very very sorry ...

Last edited:
really sorry guys its happened to two accounts ...

the druid and the enchanter ...

my friends I play with thought it would be great to take my two accounts since I dont play anymore ...its totaly my fault and take full responsibility because the original account passwords where the same as my trash email I set up just for the account ..

trying my best to get in contact to get the accounts back ...they have not been touched

UPDATE -
*druid has his account back ..just waiting for rooster to get back to me ..so sorry for this feel like shit ...

nothing on the account has been touched ...and will wait on AiM for rooster to get back to me so I can give him details ...also can have the email attached to it ..I honestly couldn't remember the password , all the other accounts I sold are still good ...again lucky I checked this website via accidentally clicking on it since I don't even play this game anymore very very sorry ...

- - - Updated - - -

Added your aim because of the inbox limit. Hit me back

Sounds like she took your threat seriously!!! GREAT job rooster, dont mess with you! Awesome! Nice try bigdawg :p Let us know how it goes Rooster!

All a huge mix up that finally we got to the bottom of, still a few issues to iron out but I'm more than happy with the way this was resolved.. I was so close to dropping the final blow And am glad I didn't. Still need to check out the account in game as I can't get to my pc atm but everything account wise including email attached is secure.

Please let me know if it's resolved Rooster. If everything checks out, we'll leave it at that.

Thanks for responding, bigdawg123.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back