• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS AFK EXP PL - You Log Your Toon in - Daytime sessions! 11/206 - 4+ hours!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
514   0   1

*Never send me tells in game regarding money, paypal, business, or anything like that! Always Private message me here to talk about things like that! Thank You :)*

Doing an AFK PL Session

If you want in you need to book a spot right now!

You log your toon in join the grp and get exp :)

Private message me for start times as they change daily. Going for 4+ hours!!! Get in asap!

This will happen most days

Must be level 40 minimum. Great exp to max level max exp.

Will go for 4+ hours (up to 8) *4 hour min*

PM me to get a spot asap as space is limited!

the price is 1 kro per hour via paypal friends and family only discounts available for regulars and bulk buyers.
*I do not accept actual krono only paypal value.*

also have plat for sell @ market pricing

You can also schedule a future session through PM or a lower level session via PM

Last edited:
Re: WTS AFK EXP PL - You Log Your Toon In - 10/27 Starts now doing 4+ hours!!!

I can say this is worth every penny, and is so easy to work with.
You control your own character, just go afk and do whatever you but you do need to occasionally be at the keyboard to move to prevent the game from logging you out.

Re: WTS AFK EXP PL - You Log Your Toon In - MORNING! 10/29 Starts now doing 4+ hours

10/29 MORNING SESSION WILL START IN SEVERAL HOURS!!! Private message me to get a spot! Lets go! :)

Re: WTS AFK EXP PL - You Log Your Toon In - NIGHT! 10/31 Starts now doing 4+ hours!!

Yeah this guy's legit.:hfive:

Last edited:
Re: WTS AFK EXP PL - You Log Your Toon in - Starts Soon! 11/6 Doing 4+ hours!!!

Session starting soon have 2 spots open first come first serve doing 4 hours

- - - Updated - - -

11/8 morning session!!! :) Lets go reserve your spot now if you want in!

Re: WTS AFK EXP PL - You Log Your Toon in - PM Me! 11/14 4+ hours!!!

now booking for the 11/14 session will take place late morning/early afternoon PST

Re: WTS AFK EXP PL - You Log Your Toon in - Late Night! 11/206 - 4+ hours!!!

how much do you charge? mind pming me, and where you pl at so i know what to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back