• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Accounts - HUGE discounts for GREAT toons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi,

I have played a bunch on Agnarr and had a blast, but playing enough to compete is getting in the way of work and family, so I am going to tap out (at least until the next TLP ;) )

Up for sale is 3 accounts, each with a main and lots of twinks, alts, mules etc - preference will be given to a buyer of all three accounts at once as I really don't want to spend lots of time on selling small items one off.

These are all "normal" accounts played by hand with WAY TO MANY hours invested in them, all skills, spells etc - all good reps, and currently in a end game raiding guild with DKP banked if you want to just keep on rolling with it as is.

For privacy reasons I will list main items/toons together below from all 3 accounts:

1) 60 Enchanter - High Elf [almost 4000 mana, PoS keys to 8, Seb key, Howling Stones Key] with full Hate gear, Archaeologist quest shield (400dd clicky), Heiro Cloak, GeBs, High Elf clicky ring, deceiver mask, familer clicky, DS clicky earring, 40 slot bag, other store bags misc epic parts, full set of resist gear for raids - lots more

2) Mid 50s Cleric - Dark Elf [mid 3000s mana, Seb Key] with full Hate Gear, Idol of Underking, Snare Necklace, Deceiver mask, GeBs, BAM, Misc epic parts, lots of store bought bags, 200+wis

3) Low 50s Necromancer - Iksar with Loam gear, Jboots, lots of clickys, good gear, epic is close to done, couple store bags

5) 30s Monk Human - Twinked - FBSS, wu's, good gear from classic

6) 20s Ranger Wood Elf - Very Twinked - Sash of Dragonborn, Fungi tunic, high end weapons and gear from Kunark

Extras:
Account 1) 0 Krono, 7500+ Station Cash
Account 2) 1 Krono, 4500+ Station Cash
Account 3) 0 Krono, 1500+ Station Cash

Platinum:
About 30,000 PP combined, with lots of sell-able items for more (a few fbss in bank, lots of chardok and seb drops on various toons etc)

Best Offer for all 3 takes it, I would like to sell this week if possible, please be verified or have a long positive transaction history here.

Last edited:
bump - lots of interest in individual accounts but no one wants the whole package.. I will entertain separate offers now as well.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back