• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS a few characters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRaeke011

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As real life is forcing me to quit playing eq I have a few accounts I have to get rid of.

The accounts are

*Sold*100 mage with 19/20 expansions 440aa, 56k hp and 63k mana. Also has an 82 necro and 83 zerker on the account. On emar and can be xfer.

100 Shaman 19/20 expansions 2777 aa, not that well geared, also has an 85 necro on the account. On emar and can be xfer.

*Sold*100 Sk all expansions 11848 aa all T4 rof group gear. Epic 2.0. On emar and can be xfer.

*Sold*100 Necro all expansions 11091 aa decent gear On emar and can be xfer.

Most accounts are silver due to me not playing them so I cant really give a hp/mana stat for you. Any questions on price or anything else about any of the accounts send me a message.

Last edited:
Alright guys I am gonna sell all these accounts for 500-600. They are worth quite a bit more but I can no longer use them. If interested let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back