• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 8 kronos at $65. All servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scam alert. Don't buy your krono from "Blind Lemon" just registered today, 0 feedback...you guys need to get a little more creative.

If you do buy, let him go first or else dont bother

Agreed. I don't want to just say every single new member is a scammer, but at least half the time it seems these types of posts are legit scams. This guy has to prove himself, let him go first!

Buy from me or other trusted sellers.. no room for scammers or new sellers IMO - there are plenty of us here that are consistent and secure.

To be fair, we cant say every new registered user is a scammer, remember we all started with 0 feedback.

Just he needs to build up some reputation here.

for me, I would not buy, unless he offers krono first.

I even offered to pay him first but in smaller transactions & no response. Anyone legit that wanted to start building a good rep would take that offer. Leads me to believe they want to scam someone for the full $65. Sorry to to bump this back up, but as one last word of caution to anyone still contemplating it... I would avoid this seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back