• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 8 kronos at $65. All servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scam alert. Don't buy your krono from "Blind Lemon" just registered today, 0 feedback...you guys need to get a little more creative.

Buy from me or other trusted sellers.. no room for scammers or new sellers IMO - there are plenty of us here that are consistent and secure.

To be fair, we cant say every new registered user is a scammer, remember we all started with 0 feedback.

Just he needs to build up some reputation here.

for me, I would not buy, unless he offers krono first.

I even offered to pay him first but in smaller transactions & no response. Anyone legit that wanted to start building a good rep would take that offer. Leads me to believe they want to scam someone for the full $65. Sorry to to bump this back up, but as one last word of caution to anyone still contemplating it... I would avoid this seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back