• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 65 Paladin & 60 Enchanter separate accounts-Price Reduced (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Registered Country
Other
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
WTS 5 accounts on Aradune. I bought 4 of these accounts off of here from other members and I haven't had any problems with them. I guess the only problem was one of the accounts says its from the Russian Federation, I was told it was from the USA from seller. I didn't realize this until a week later after I level the toon to 60, with that said I have had zero problems with account. One other account is registered from New Zealand which the seller informed me of. He said he moved back the US with no problems with it and either have I. The last 3 accounts are from the USA. No CC has been used but I have used my PayPal on them for DB cash. All accounts are on except the Enchanter account. I have included screenshots of gear from Raid Loot for Monk, Shaman, Rogue and Pally accounts. Pricing is negotiable.

Account 1 - 65 Monk with epic and some raid gear and 203 aa's. He's always in the top 5 in DPS parse in guild. Account was suspended for 7 days for training some douche about 3 months ago. Bought this account when monk was level 50. This account is registered in USA. SQA set already. $350 or Krono's OBO SOLD

Account 2 - 65 Shaman with epic and some raid gear with 201 aa's. This is a plus to any group and good to go for raiding. Need the 4 shards and Seru's head to complete earring. Registered from Russia. No SQA or suspensions. $350 or Krono's OBO SOLD

Account 3 - 65 Pally with epic and some no drop gear with 183 aa's. Time flagged and come's with a 60 wiz on account with mostly baz gear and 133 aa's. Was used some on AE groups. Registered in USA. SQA set already. No suspensions. $200 or Krono's OBO SOLD

Account 4 - 63 Rogue with epic and some raid gear with 135 aa's. Also has a 60 necro on account. I bought the account for the necro but made a rogue on there and leveled him up. Rog is in top 15 for DPS parse on raids. Registered from New New Zealand. SQA set already. No suspensions. $200 or Krono's OBO
SOLD

Account 5 - 60 Enchanter with over 116 aa's. Use this toon for AE groups here in there. Has nothing fancy on him other then baz gear. Registered in USA. $120 or Krono's OBO

Sold accounts on here in the past with no issues, will answer all question but as I can. Thanks for looking at my post!!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Only if not as described within the first 24 hours.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back