• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 65 Monk - 39 AAs, many keys completed - $110 OBO (will take 11 KR too!) ****SOLD**** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.1%
113   1   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Monk
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 PAypal FNF
Original owner of account, KR driven. SQ/A has been set and will provide (thank you server shutdowns for slapping that one on!). Phone number linked to account due to 2-step auth being mandatory - had to go to SMSfreereceive for a free phone number to use and can be switched with your phone number easily.

Comes with Enlightment (Ornate) Helm, Chest, Arms, Bracer x2 and Gloves - Gloves have the same clicky as epic.
Character has both Chardok and KC Pipes, and Danl's Reference - only thing remaining for epic is Brother kill for Robe, and LOIO Fight.
VT Key progress only requires Orb of Luclenite for any "boss" mob in Luclin then fully VT keyed.

Has hailed at end of Earth-A (but flag website will not show this).
Has BOTH Medallions from PoStorms (just need trash mob drops from Forest and Desert)
Has Plane of Fire and Water gems in inventory (Can come and go as he pleases)

1587621105832.png

1587621152468.png

1587621162265.png

Refund Policy
🛎️ Wont be needed
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back