• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS 60 Wizard on Blue, Epic, Robe of Azure Sky, Planar etc. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p99rmtguy

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Asking $300 just want to get rid of account, don't play any more. Not sure current market, will entertain offers.

Edit: Just wanted to add that SMS has not been set up yet. Had no idea what that was honestly haven't played in many months but somebody alerted me to it, and it is apparently desirable so though I would let people know! I do not have the e-mail info however (I am the 2nd owner of the account so I know the guy that does) not sure if that's even relevant or not with this SMS thingy or if it's changeable yet.

Last edited:
i dont understand this whole need the email info..

if you supply the eqemu info it should matter, the new owner changes the email address, and baam!

anyway free bump. Nice char!

Essentially you would need the original owner to verify the SMS that the the new owner set. So it would be very important that you "know the guy" well enough to make that happen, otherwise there is no way to secure the account.

Quick note to all, the ONLY thing which matters is if it's SMS linked. If he hasn't linked it and you go ahead and link it, even with the EMU he cannot change your login server password without knowing what you changed it to... Go take another look at the emu site and you'll see what I mean.

According to all of the ones I have done, due to their being an email address on file it requires validation from the email on file. I know this as I've done it like 5 times in the last six months. I have never been able to set up the SMS without having the original email or having the person with the original email forward me the verification.

According to all of the ones I have done, due to their being an email address on file it requires validation from the email on file. I know this as I've done it like 5 times in the last six months. I have never been able to set up the SMS without having the original email or having the person with the original email forward me the verification.

Yeah, for setting up SMS you need the email, but imo this should be organized and sorted out when the sale goes through, once you have that tied even if they kept the emu they can't do shit to your actual account. Essentially EMU is an old system now that has been kicked to the curb.

Essentially you would need the original owner to verify the SMS that the the new owner set. So it would be very important that you "know the guy" well enough to make that happen, otherwise there is no way to secure the account.

Hello, yes this is true, thank you for clarifying!

With regards to this account, it is spoken for, thanks for all of the interest in it folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back